At University Centre Quayside our work keeps us close to employers, putting us in a good position to understand exactly what an employer requires.
As an approved training provider, registered with a number of nationally recognised awarding bodies, we train in a wide range of skills across many industry sectors, achieving nationally recognised qualifications including:
– Vocational qualifications including NVQs to level 7
– Pre-Employment programmes
We fully appreciate that training cannot always be bought off the peg so we work closely with other Universities, Colleges and Accrediting Bodies to ensure the training we deliver for you, is right for you. Where appropriate we will train your existing and/or prospective staff using your documentation, systems and processes.
European Social Fund (ESF)
With a vast experience of delivering ESF programmes both in the workplace and to those who are out of work. Our track record in this area is second to none and have a proven delivery model that maximises the required outcomes of ESF projects.
In the field of pre-employment training this knowledge puts us in a position to deliver the key skills necessary for today’s competitive, demanding jobs market.
Our Training and development programmes will always be:
– Challenging yet supportive, and the results will be quickly applied to day-to-day activities.
– Tailored specifically to support your business and your people.
– Directly relevant to the business and may involve support to overcome current issues.
– Delivered through a variety of methods that are designed to fit in with the way you best learn.
We work in partnership with our clients to provide innovative, pragmatic and realistic solutions.